LinuxNewbie.org: Setting up DHCP under RedHat 6.1 for @home Cable service
Dec 23, 2000, 21:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by dollaz)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Sensei for this link.
"I have seen many people trying to get ther @Home cable
service to work under Redhat. Me being somewhat of a newbie myself
I decided to write this step by step NHF, to get you though that
rough spot. Feel free to add change or just email me with any
"Well first you have to make sure your NIC card is working..
Mostly all this should be done as root.. or su - "
- Linux.com: DHCP Daemon Made Easy(Nov 22, 2000)
- FrankenLinux.com: Building a DHCP Server(Sep 24, 2000)
- Linux Magazine: Network Nirvana [DHCP](Jul 01, 2000)
- LinuxFocus: Building DHCP automatically(May 07, 2000)
- TechRepublic: Get your cable modem working with Linux [with DHCP](Apr 07, 2000)
- Linux Gazette: DHCP for the Home Network(Dec 26, 1999)
- LinuxNewbie.org: Setting up DHCP under Corel for @Home Cable Users(Dec 23, 1999)
- Linuxtopia: DHCP Learn-to(Oct 24, 1999)
- Byte.com: Adding DHCP, 100BaseT To Your Linux Gateway(Oct 11, 1999)