theKompany.com Customers Get a Break on O'Reilly Books
Dec 29, 2000, 20:01 (4 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
Shawn Gordon, president and CEO of theKompany.com, has announced
that the company has recently formed a relationship with O'Reilly
"With the success of our PowerPlant developer tools for Linux,
we started getting a lot of requests for additional documentation
for specific packages," said Gordon. "The obvious answer for us was
to refer customers to the many fine books that already exist
covering most of the applications found in PowerPlant.
"O'Reilly was the best source for these books, so this is where
we referred our customers," Gordon said. "We decided to approach
O'Reilly about offering discounts to our customers and O'Reilly
agreed, as a result our customers can now enjoy a 20% discount on
their orders from O'Reilly."
"What is especially exciting for our customers is that this
discount is good on any and all orders at O'Reilly," said Gordon.
"PowerPlant has over 250 developer tools and applications in it so
some more in-depth information can be helpful, and our new Python
development environment, Black Adder will also benefit from this
arrangement," Gordon said.
- LinuxPR: theKompany.com Releases KDE Studio 2.0, Contributes KDE-DB Data Access Library to KDE CVS(Dec 08, 2000)
- LinuxPlanet: Editor's Note: theKompany's Act of Trust(Dec 08, 2000)
- theKompany.com Hands Kivio Source Over to KDE CVS(Dec 07, 2000)
- LinuxWorld: Is theKompany.com a money maker? - Is a hybrid open source market the key?(Dec 03, 2000)
- Linux Online: Interview with Shawn Gordon of theKompany.com(Oct 15, 2000)
- TheKompany.com: A New Approach to Linux Business(Sep 25, 2000)
- LinuxPR: theKompany.com releases Kugar, a business reporting tool for KDE.
(Sep 21, 2000)
- LinuxPR: theKompany.com Adds Three to Growing Team(May 29, 2000)
- LinuxPR: theKompany.com Releases PowerPlant, New Linux Developer Software(May 23, 2000)