osOpinion: Why Do So Many People Hate Microsoft?
Mar 08, 2001, 13:28 (62 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Pjil Trent)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"Microsoft is under attack from a lot of fronts: various
governments and government agencies, competitors, Linux users and
Mac users, as well as many of their own customers."
"Never in the history of the corporate world has so much anger
been directed at one company. Several of these parties claim
subversive, unethical and outright illegal behavior."
"What did Microsoft do to provoke these parties?"
- NetSlaves.com: What Linux Must Do To Survive(Mar 08, 2001)
- Community: Microsoft's New Strategy Against Open Source(Mar 05, 2001)
- osOpinion: Memo to Microsoft: Stop Attacking Linux(Mar 02, 2001)
- LinuxPlanet: .comment: Can Microsoft Hurt Linux? In a Word, No.(Mar 01, 2001)
- LinuxPlanet: Lou's Views: Playing Hardball with Microsoft(Feb 28, 2001)
- Wired: On the Wrong Side of History [Red Hat's CEO Matthew Szulik on Microsoft's Recent Comments](Feb 26, 2001)
- Salon: The greatest antitrust show on Earth. Again!(Feb 26, 2001)
- LinuxPlanet: .comment: Microsoft Doesn't Care What We Think(Feb 21, 2001)
- Rant Mode Equals One: The Linux Reality Versus the Microsoft Dream
(Feb 16, 2001)
- osOpinion: When Microsoft Shark-Attacks Linux(Feb 13, 2001)
- Linux FUD: Who Cares? The Linux FAQ Maintainer Speaks(Feb 11, 2001)