Now available in audio: RMS at MIT "Copyright and Globalization in the Age of Computer Networks"
May 06, 2001, 13:00 (4 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
Richard M. Stallman's speech, Copyright and Globalization in
the Age of Computer Networks, given at MIT on the 19 April
2001, is now available in audio format.
The file is available from here,
encoded in ogg format
We recommend that you download this recording from the nearest
The recording can be found in the subdirectory
Further audio recordings of RMS can be found here.
- FSF: The GNU General Public License Protects Software Freedoms (RMS provides sound bite on Mundie)(May 05, 2001)
- LinuxPR: Richard M. Stallman Addresses Brazilian Congress on Free Software and the Ethics(Mar 20, 2001)
- Byte.com: Free Is Free Isn't Free - Talking With Richard Stallman(Mar 20, 2001)
- LinuxPlanet: .comment: 1776? Yeah, Right.(Mar 02, 2001)
- Linux Journal: A Matter of Principle: RMS at Linux Expo in Amsterdam(Jan 30, 2001)
- MandrakeForum.com: Thus spoke Richard M. Stallman(Dec 25, 2000)
- What's in a Name? Richard Stallman on Linux vs. GNU/Linux(Oct 10, 2000)
- Editor's Note: On RMS(Sep 18, 2000)
- Upside: My lunch with Richard(Aug 23, 2000)
- Slashdot: Richard M. Stallman Visits Teradyne(Aug 02, 2000)
- Slashdot: Thus Spake Stallman(May 01, 2000)
- The Guardian: Free but not easy (Richard Stallman interview)(Apr 28, 2000)
- Wired: Value Your Freedom [Audio Interview with Richard M. Stallman](Mar 28, 2000)