IT Management: Linux Certification Can Boost Your Value
Apr 10, 2002, 22:00 (14 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Anne Martinez)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
"The Linux operating system continues to gain market share,
which means there is an increasing number of systems that need
people who can install, administer, and tune it.
"If you're already a Linux guru, certification can provide the
official evidence that will convince potential employers of your
expertise. If you're a Linux newbie, the process of earning
certification can bring you up to speed on this increasingly
popular operating system.
"Since the Linux operating system is free, this is one of the
less expensive certifications to add to your professional
repertoire. You can download Linux from several Web sites, or for a
small fee request to have it sent to you on CD..."
- NewsForge: Linux Certification Training for Everyone from Newbies to Nerds(Mar 22, 2002)
- UnixReview.com: Certification Scope: Examining the LPI 202 Exam(Mar 07, 2002)
- UnixReview.com: Certification Scope: Examining the LPI 201 Exam(Feb 26, 2002)
- IBM developerWorks: LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 3 and Part 4(Feb 05, 2002)
- IBM developerWorks: LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 2: Basic administration(Jan 29, 2002)
- IBM developerWorks: LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 1: Linux fundamentals(Jan 23, 2002)
- Linux Certification Body Releases Intermediate Level Exams(Nov 30, 2001)