IT Management: Linux Certification Can Boost Your Value
Apr 10, 2002, 22:00 (14 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Anne Martinez)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"The Linux operating system continues to gain market share,
which means there is an increasing number of systems that need
people who can install, administer, and tune it.
"If you're already a Linux guru, certification can provide the
official evidence that will convince potential employers of your
expertise. If you're a Linux newbie, the process of earning
certification can bring you up to speed on this increasingly
popular operating system.
"Since the Linux operating system is free, this is one of the
less expensive certifications to add to your professional
repertoire. You can download Linux from several Web sites, or for a
small fee request to have it sent to you on CD..."
- NewsForge: Linux Certification Training for Everyone from Newbies to Nerds(Mar 22, 2002)
- UnixReview.com: Certification Scope: Examining the LPI 202 Exam(Mar 07, 2002)
- UnixReview.com: Certification Scope: Examining the LPI 201 Exam(Feb 25, 2002)
- IBM developerWorks: LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 3 and Part 4(Feb 04, 2002)
- IBM developerWorks: LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 2: Basic administration(Jan 28, 2002)
- IBM developerWorks: LPI certification 101 exam prep, Part 1: Linux fundamentals(Jan 22, 2002)
- Linux Certification Body Releases Intermediate Level Exams(Nov 30, 2001)