Mozilla.org: Mozilla 1.4 Beta Released
May 08, 2003, 13:00 (21 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
From the Release Notes:
"What's New in Mozilla 1.4b
- "Mozilla on Windows now has support for NTLM authentication.
This enables Mozilla to talk to MS web and proxy servers that are
configured to use 'windows integrated security.'
- "Users can now specify 'blank page,' 'home page,' or 'last page
visited' for each of first window, new window and new tab.
- "Users can now specify default font, size and color for HTML
- "Image blocking/disabling is now more flexible and users can
'view image' to see blocked or not loaded images.
- "Mozilla Mail now has CRAM-MD5 and DIGEST-MD5 AUTH
- "'Launch file' after downloading has been enabled for .exe
- "As of Mozilla 1.4b, it is possible to build Mozilla for Win32
using GCC. See the win32 build instructions for details.
- "Proxy auto-config (PAC) failover has been implemented..."