Linux Log: Podcast Summary/Best of Week #13 of Year 2005
Mar 31, 2005, 02:30 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Adrian Bacon)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Adrian
Bacon for this information. ]
Podcast/Site Related News and Notes
- Covering Mar 20th to Mar 26th 2005
- Coming to you live to the hard drive from lovely Phoenix,
- Linux Log is a Member of The TechPodcasts Network.
- MP3 file format available
- Mastered in High Definition 24/96 High Resolution Audio
- We're looking for Linux and Open Source news tips and site
content contributers. Send email for more information.
- Vote for us over at Podcastalley.com! The more
votes the better!
- Check out our interview with Robin "Roblimo" Miller about Linux
and his new book! Click
- The Great Google GMail Email Address Give-Away! I've got 50
gmail accounts I can give away, so send an email to linux at
quicksurf.com and I'll send an invite.
Other Linux related podcasts you might find interesting (the
more the merrier)
- Email: linux at quicksurf dot com - Feel free to send MP3
comments, but try to keep it 5 megs or less
- Skype: linuxlog
News Items Covered In this Podcast: