A Judge's World: Open Document Format
Jun 23, 2006, 08:30 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by HoN. Yatindra Singh)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to An Anonymous Reader for
this link. ]
"The world over, a debate is brewing over open document format
(ODF). In order to understand it, we have to consider,
- "What is the proprietary format?
- "How is the proprietary format protected?
- "What is the open standard?
- "Why open standards are being advocated over proprietary
- "What is open document format...?"
The Perl You Need to Know Special: Introduction to mod_perl Part
3(Jun 20, 2000)