Module Development in Joomla
Jul 09, 2008, 06:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Joseph LeBlanc)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Himanshu
Panchal for this link. ]
"Modules in Joomla can be used to fetch and display data almost
anywhere on a page in a website. In this article, we will cover the
following topics on module development.
- "Registering the module in the database
- "Getting and setting parameters
- "Centralizing data access and output using helper classes
- "Selecting display options using layouts
- "Displaying the latest reviews
- "Displaying a random review..."