Why Lifehacker Readers Switched to Linux
Sep 03, 2008, 00:01 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"The answers were sometimes level-headed, often passionate in
their embrace of open-source culture, and occasionally induced a
laugh (or a cringe) with tales of the last straw before switching.
Read on for a look at why a good number of Lifehacker readers took
the time to learn, customize, and adopt to Linux."
- Is Windows Vista Really Driving People to Linux?(Sep 02, 2008)
- Editor's Note: An Exchange Killer, For Real. No, Really. Well, Maybe Not...(Aug 29, 2008)
- Video: Common Mistakes to Avoid When You�re Installing Linux Software(Aug 28, 2008)
- A Story of My Migration to Fedora(Aug 27, 2008)
- One Less Windows User(Aug 27, 2008)
- Top 5 Linux Migration Tips For Small Offices(Aug 26, 2008)
- Why Would Anyone Choose Windows over Linux?(Aug 18, 2008)
- Migrate Device Control Applications from Windows to Linux(Jul 02, 2008)