Linux Today: Linux News On Internet Time.

Does Linux Suck or is it Lusers Who Suck?

Oct 08, 2008, 18:01 (5 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sam Varghese)

"Why do we have no figures of the sales of each kind of netbook provided by Tung? He gives total sales as ranging between 150,000 and 250,000 - a pretty big variance which itself makes me inclined to be somewhat suspicious.

"It's something like the daily polls provided by Fox News where they tell you that 76 percent voted yes to some question or the other and 24 percent said no. How many people voted? Ah, that vital figure is never provided."

Complete Story

Related Stories: