Apricot Drops 'Too Complicated' Linux From Netbook Line
Oct 22, 2008, 23:31 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Tony Smith)
"The Linux version proved too complicated with initial testers,
who would opt to purchase and install XP any way.
"Apricot believes that this will be a more attractive product
offering for their target customers, because as soon as it is
switched on, it is ready for use."
- Apricot Netbook Ditches Linux(Oct 22, 2008)
- Linux Carried Along on Netbooks Wave(Oct 22, 2008)
- How Linux Can Conquer The Laptop(Oct 16, 2008)
- On the Linux Laptop the Bundle is All(Oct 11, 2008)
- Netbooks Will Boost Adoption of Linux, Says Novell CTO(Oct 10, 2008)
- Linux Netbook Returns: Not Surprising, but Likely Avoidable(Oct 08, 2008)
- Linux Netbooks Are Returned 4X More Than Win XP Versions, Says MSI(Oct 04, 2008)