Ridiculous Resumes - Unix, Linux and Everything in Between
Oct 26, 2008, 22:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Mike Tremell)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Mike
Golvach for this link. ]
- "Career break in 1999 to renovate my horse"
- "1990 - 1997: Stewardess - Royal Air Force"
- Hobbies: "enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians"
- "Service for old man to check they are still alive or
- Cleaning skills: "bleaching, pot washing, window cleaning,
- "Job involved...counselling clientele on accidental insurance
- "2001 summer Voluntary work for taking care of the elderly and
- "I'm intrested to here more about that. I'm working today in a
furniture factory as a drawer"
- Unix - What Is It? More Linux/Unix Humor(Oct 25, 2008)
- Wise and True Sayings About Computers(Oct 24, 2008)
- Linux/Unix Want Ads - Humor That's Sad But True(Oct 20, 2008)
- Mac, PC, Linux: South Park Style(Oct 13, 2008)
- Hackles: Funniest Comic Strip About Hacking and Linux(Oct 10, 2008)
- The Mother Of All Urban Legend Chain Emails, A Little Something For Star Trek Fans(Sep 29, 2008)
- More Gutbusting RFC's - Linux and Unix Humor(Sep 21, 2008)