50+ Resources For Your Linux Setup/Desktop/Machine/Brain
Oct 29, 2008, 03:01 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to An
Anonymous Reader for this link. ]
"6. The table of equivalents / replacements / analogs
of Windows software in Linux
7. osalt.com helps recommend a open source software alternative or
replacement for commercial products and even shareware.
8. Linux Reality is a podcast aimed at the new Linux user. Lots of
tips and software-specific episodes.
9. Things to know before using Linux
11. Ten Tips for KDE 4.0 Beginners - Valid with later versions of
12. Imitate the look of OS X on your Linux Desktop 13. A Guide
through the Linux Sound API Jungle < A MUST READ!
14. Ubuntu Community Documentation for the MacBook (also Santa
15. Seven Different Linux/BSD Firewalls Reviewed"