Linux Community To Redmond - Do The Right Thing
Nov 24, 2008, 20:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to helios for this link.
"Unfortunately, doing what you've done only makes the
question come out stronger. You haven't killed a valid point
against using Windows, you've brought the real issue to the front
of the argument. You've sharpened the stake to a flesh-piercing
"And from the bottom of my heart, thank you.
"Why should anyone have to use anti virus protection in the
first place? And for those who are going to trot out the "security
through obscurity" theory. Please don't embarrass yourself.
"You'll be laughed out of the room faster than helios at a
"Thanks MS...you've finally given us what we need."
- Liability for Software When Life is at Stake
(Nov 20, 2008)
- Mac, Linux, BSD Open For Attack: Kaspersky(Oct 21, 2008)
- 12 Most Devastating PC Viruses and Worms of All Time(Oct 05, 2008)
- 10 Things Linux Does Better Than Windows(Sep 18, 2008)
- Why Would Anyone Choose Windows over Linux?(Aug 19, 2008)
- Things To Know Before Using Linux(Aug 18, 2008)
- Malware How-to's Part of Computer Science Class(Aug 12, 2008)
- Debunking the Linux Virus Myth(Jul 18, 2008)
- Trend Micro: Antivirus Industry Lied for 20 Years(Jul 17, 2008)