WFTL Bytes! for Dec 12, 2008: Cisco Steals Linux, HP Does Desktop Linux, Amaroks (that's a pun)
Dec 12, 2008, 23:01 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Marcel
Gagne for this link. ]
"Links to stories in today's newscast
GPL Violations: Is Cisco the BIG ONE?
Free Software Foundation's official announcement on lawsuit.
Cisco Romancing Open Source developers
How much is Cisco contributing?
HP readies its Linux business desktop
Netbooks are hot, hot, hot!
Teacher who confiscated Linux disks rethinks her position
Amarok 2.0 rocks the world
Linux.com has a review of Amarok 2.0"
- WFTL Bytes! for Dec 8, 2008: RIAA Slimes Sick Girl, Mandriva is Dying, Mandriva is Thriving(Dec 09, 2008)
- WFTL Bytes! for Dec 5, 2008: Songbird Flies, OOo Gets Some Go Go Go, Opera Hits a High Note(Dec 06, 2008)
- WFTL Bytes! for Dec 3, 2008: Now Open Source Is Broken, Viruses Eat Army, Microsoft Buys Friends(Dec 04, 2008)
- WFTL Bytes! for Dec 1, 2008: Linux is all Wrong, Microsoft is Nice Now, Intel Baffled by Success(Dec 02, 2008)
- WFTL Bytes! for Nov 26, 2008: SCO Won't Stay Dead, Fedora 10 Shines, Red Hat Needs a Date(Nov 27, 2008)