Extensive List of Keyboard Shortcuts for Ubuntu/GNOME Desktop
Dec 17, 2008, 20:04 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"For reference, I kept a comprehensive list of keyboard
shortcuts specifically for the GNOME desktop environment. I would
like to share this list to everyone, particularly those who are new
to Ubuntu or to any other GNOME-based distro.
"Now, let your fingers do the walking around your Linux
Global Keyboard Shortcuts
"Alt+F1 - Open the Applications Menu.
Alt+F2 - Display the Run Application dialog.
Print Screen - Take a screenshot of the entire desktop.
Alt+Print Screen - Take a screenshot of the currently focused
Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys - Switch to the workspace to the specified
direction of the current workspace."
- Update: The Freedom Key(Dec 15, 2008)
- The Linux CLI for Beginners, or, Fear Not the Linux Command Line!(Dec 12, 2008)
- Free Ubuntu Training course(Dec 11, 2008)
- Magic Tricks With the Sysreq Key(Dec 10, 2008)
- Expand Your User-Authentication Options With Mouse Dynamics(Dec 02, 2008)
- Bash Sub Shells(Nov 12, 2008)
- Tips and Tricks for Working on the Command Line(Nov 12, 2008)
- Fix Unresponsive or Frozen Linux Computers Using Shortcuts(Nov 11, 2008)