Fedora 11 Alpha now ships with Windows cross compiler
Feb 06, 2009, 18:01 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"Full release notes are available. However, some highlights
include the Min-GW Windows cross compiler.
"Min-GW is a development environment for Fedora users who want
to cross-compile their programs to run on Windows without having to
use Windows during development.
"In the past, developers have had to port and compile all of the
libraries and tools they have needed. “MinGW in Fedora
eliminates duplication of work for application developers by
providing a range of libraries and development tools already ported
to the cross-compiler environment," says Fedora."
- Announcing Fedora 11 Alpha (blink)(Feb 06, 2009)
- Ext4 to be standard for Fedora 11, Btrfs also included(Jan 23, 2009)
- Add TTYs in Fedora 9+, Plus More!(Jan 14, 2009)
- Fedora 11 release name(Jan 12, 2009)
- Fedora 11 Needs A Name: The Polls Are Now Open(Jan 08, 2009)
- 3G Mobile Broadband on Fedora Core 10(Jan 06, 2009)
- Six Ways to Speed Up Yum on Fedora(Jan 05, 2009)
- Hands-on Linux: New versions of Ubuntu, Fedora and openSUSE Push the Envelope(Dec 30, 2008)