"14) In which directory would you find Linux's log files?
15) According to Unix folklore, what should be displayed by the
very first program you ever write?
16) What is the numeric user ID of the root (also know as
17) Which port does the SSH (secure shell) server listen on?
18) You notice you have a file foo that has two links. How would
you find the other link?
19) Which key piece of information about a user account isn't in
the password file (/etc/passwd)?
20) What is the difference between the ext2 and ext3
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.