The Linux Pub Quiz
Feb 10, 2009, 16:02 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"14) In which directory would you find Linux's log files?
15) According to Unix folklore, what should be displayed by the
very first program you ever write?
16) What is the numeric user ID of the root (also know as
17) Which port does the SSH (secure shell) server listen on?
18) You notice you have a file foo that has two links. How would
you find the other link?
19) Which key piece of information about a user account isn't in
the password file (/etc/passwd)?
20) What is the difference between the ext2 and ext3