Firefox exec: we don't want to be bundled with Windows
Feb 10, 2009, 22:32 (4 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
""My personal view is that it's not the right outcome," he said.
"The choice [when installing Windows] would be weird. There's no
good UI [user interface] for that."
"Connor also attacked Opera's claims that bundling harms
competition. "Opera's asserting something that's provably false,"
Connor said, referring to Firefox's ever improving market share,
which now stands at just over 20% worldwide. "It's asserting that
bundling leads to market share. I don't know how you can make the
claim with a straight face," he said."
- Happy Birthday To My Wife: Firefox Spotted In Outer Space(Feb 06, 2009)
- Mozilla delays Firefox 3.1 again
(Feb 01, 2009)
- Short Firefox 3.1 Beta 2 new feature list(Jan 21, 2009)
- Ubiquity, a Powerful Firefox Extension, Gets an Overhaul(Jan 15, 2009)
- Mr Uptime now available for Firefox 3(Jan 13, 2009)
- Adding REAL Firefox to Debian Lenny(Dec 28, 2008)
- 10 Firefox Extensions For Better Tab Management(Dec 23, 2008)
- The Annoyances of Proprietary Firefox Extensions(Dec 22, 2008)