Richard Stallman on ISP filtering and censorship
Feb 18, 2009, 15:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Thomas "Tarabaz" Nowak)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Borys
Musielak for this link. ]
"Tarabaz: How can we stop censoring the internet, and
help personally in this fight?
"RMS: I have four suggestions:
"Keep your wireless networks open, so that you will not become
an enforcer for an unjust Internet regime.
"* Tell politicians you demand they legalize sharing of all
published works, and that you will accept no excuse for failing to
"* Reject all products with Digital Restrictions Management that
you don't have the means to crack, and never make an exception.
"* Join the DefectiveByDesign.org campaign."
- Microsoft's metered pay-as-you-go patent: Trusted Computing Mark Two(Jan 28, 2009)
- Is Microsoft "Pulling an EDGI" on Kerala?(Jan 05, 2009)
- Stallman: "we still have a fight on our hands"(Jan 05, 2009)
- 20 Great Quotes From Richard M. Stallman(Dec 09, 2008)
- Free as in Freedom, Not Free as in Freeloader(Nov 25, 2008)
- Q&A: Richard Stallman, founder of the GNU Project and the Free Software Foundation(Nov 18, 2008)
- On-Line Applications "Just Work"; Why Worry About the Freedom of the Licence?(Sep 29, 2008)
- Richard Stallman Looks Back at 25 Years of the GNU Project(Sep 26, 2008)