25 Tutorials To Get You Started With Blender
Feb 20, 2009, 20:31 (4 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"You can look at two very detailed comparison here and here.
Blender is the only free 3d application compared against the
heavyweight industry favorites like 3d max (which costs around
$5000+) and the only second application to support all three major
* Its free. Better than paying $5000 for a software.
* It rivals commercial software both in functions and features.
* Small installation footprint of 9mb. AutoCAD needs 2GB.
* Large community support with last version generating 800,000+
* Intuitive user interface.
* Python scripting API for game logic.
* Third party free plug-in, textures, renderers and scripts