How to Install KDE 4.2 on Ubuntu 8.10
Mar 07, 2009, 06:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Marius Nestor)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"This installation can not be reverted, because KDE has about
200 packages, but you will still be able to use the GNOME
"Moreover, there is a problem with Konqueror in this version...
it doesn't start. But you can use Firefox.
"Follow the instruction below carefully. Good luck!"
- Finally, Linux Mint 6 with KDE 4.2(Mar 05, 2009)
- The BENQ netbook and EeeBuntu(Mar 05, 2009)
- Amarok 2.1 - back to the future(Feb 18, 2009)
- Don't Blame Windows and KDE for Your Own Aversion to Change(Jan 27, 2009)
- KDE 4.2 release candidate now available(Jan 16, 2009)
- The Window Manager Dilemma(Dec 29, 2008)
- KWin Visual Effects Get Way Better in KDE 4.2(Dec 23, 2008)
- KDE 4.2: Codenamed Caterpillar, Promising a Butterfly(Dec 05, 2008)