8 Essential Vim Editor Navigation Fundamentals
Mar 12, 2009, 03:01 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sathiya Moorthy)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
[ Thanks to sathiya for this link.
"In this article, let us review the following 8 Vi /
Vim navigation options.
Navigation from command line"
- More Linux tips every geek should know(Mar 06, 2009)
- The command-line phrasebook(Mar 05, 2009)
- Using regular expressions in Vim(Feb 28, 2009)
- Make Vim as Your Bash-IDE Using bash-support Plugin(Feb 20, 2009)
- How To Add Bookmarks Inside Vim Editor(Feb 10, 2009)
- Vi and Vim Macro Tutorial: How To Record and Play(Jan 18, 2009)
- Vi and Vim: 5 Awesome Examples For Automatic Word Completion Using Ctrl-X Magic(Jan 09, 2009)
- 15 Tips to Improve your Linux Experience(Dec 22, 2008)
- Vim as Typewriting Tutor(Dec 11, 2008)
- Vim / Vi Tutorial(Dec 05, 2008)