Weekly Ten (3-9-2009): Circuit City Closes, Happy 30th Birthday, Compact Disc!, 'Planetary Skin'
Mar 12, 2009, 18:04 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"10. How to Get Bruce Lee Like Strength Without Ever Going to a
Bruce Lee was a paragon of cool and an icon of the ultimate
bad-ass. Not only were his martial arts skills incredible, but he
had such an impressive physique that even bodybuilders in the likes
of Arnold Schwarzenegger admired him."
- 15 Inspiring Bruce Lee Quotes That Aspiring Hackers Can Learn From(Mar 11, 2009)
- Three Easy Steps to Set-up Anonymous Web Browsing on Linux(Mar 09, 2009)
- Free/Open Source Workout/Fitness Software for Linux(Mar 06, 2009)
- Important Linux File Directories That Users Should Know About(Mar 06, 2009)
- Firefox 3.0.7 Beta Released(Mar 01, 2009)
- Weekly Ten(2-23-2009): The unknown hackers, SteamPunk Frankenstein, Greatest Science Fiction Movies(Feb 26, 2009)
- 25 Most Awesome Firefox Wallpapers(Feb 24, 2009)
- Ubuntu 9.10 is Karmic Koala, and it will not be brown!(Feb 23, 2009)