50 Successful Open Source Projects That Are Changing Medicine
Mar 17, 2009, 21:32 (1 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"Medical Practice Management Software
27. CARE2X: Care2x integrates data, functions and workflows in a
28. iHRIS Suite: Open source HRIS solutions, distributed under
the GPL, to supply health sector leaders and managers with the
information they need to assess HR problems, plan effective
interventions and evaluate those interventions.
29. MirrorMed: MirrorMed is a free and open source EHR and
practice management system written in PHP. This is a Web-based
application that is capable of running a healthcare practice.
30. OpenDental: Previously known as Free Dental, OpenDental is
an open source Practice Management Software licensed under the GNU
General Public License."
- Open Arms(Mar 17, 2009)
- On Medieval Barbering, Wal-Mart and One Size Fits All With Health IT(Mar 15, 2009)
- View from the Trenches: an Interview with HL7's Charles Jaffe, M.D.(Feb 25, 2009)
- PhoneReminder 1.0, Appointment Reminder Software for OpenEMR, Released(Nov 24, 2008)
- The Top 100 Open Source Software Tools for Medical Professionals(Nov 03, 2008)
- Open Source Software a Booster Shot for Health Care?(Oct 01, 2008)
- Why Open Source and the Net Must Play a Role in Medicine(Jun 25, 2008)
- The OSS Cure for What Ails Hospital IT(Apr 13, 2008)