Top 10 Projects To Revive
Mar 19, 2009, 12:32 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
This gorgeous 3D top-down action game was released as open source
last year after indie developer Pascal "CodeImp" vd Heiden found
he'd lost motivation to continue with the project. It's a complete
game with great graphics and needs a good C# developer to pick it
up, port it to Mono, and help restore the community.
"2. Project Citadel
A very nice looking turn based strategy game set in World War II.
The game reached a playable state before it's development team
ByteWare stopped playing the development game."
- Play Games Inside Your Linux Terminal(Mar 18, 2009)
- GNU/Linux and Commercial Game Developers(Mar 17, 2009)
- UT3 Linux Still Undergoing Work, No ETA(Mar 13, 2009)
- 14 of the Best Free Console Based Linux Multimedia Apps(Mar 10, 2009)
- DirectX 10 support coming to Mac OS and Linux(Mar 10, 2009)
- Best racing game ever runs on Linux!(Mar 10, 2009)
- Quake, Meet GPL; GPL, Meet Quake(Mar 04, 2009)