Cisco Fatty, You'll Laugh About This Someday. Really.
Mar 19, 2009, 22:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Chris Nerney)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
""Cisco just offered me a job! Now I have to weigh the utility
of a fatty paycheck against the daily commute to San Jose and
hating the work."
"A Cisco employee on Twitter saw this tweet and replied: "Who is
the hiring manager. I'm sure they would love to know that you will
hate the work. We here at Cisco are versed in the web.""
- Open source microbloggers you should follow(Mar 09, 2009)
- Advogato, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, Digg, Reddit, Flickr, Linkedin, helpmeee!!(Feb 27, 2009)
- 'Don't Click' Attack Strikes Twitter Users(Feb 13, 2009)
- Google's Twitter Variant, Jaiku, to Go Open Source Too(Jan 15, 2009)
- Tweet from the Command Line with Twidge(Jan 08, 2009)
- This One Is For The LOLZ(Nov 08, 2008)