ctrl s freezes vi and linux terminal
Apr 03, 2009, 19:33 (7 Talkback[s])
[ Thanks to Jadu
Saikia for this link. ]
"Was not sure which key combination did the terminal to
freeze. At last I found that. Thought of sharing here.
"Pressing Ctrl-s inside vi editor or in Linux shell freezes the
shell as it locks the terminal output."
- Exploring filters and pipes(Apr 02, 2009)
- Making The Linux Command Line A Little Friendlier(Mar 20, 2009)
- The A-Z of Programming Languages: Bourne shell, or sh(Mar 06, 2009)
- Multiple shell management with GNU Screen(Feb 18, 2009)
- Command-Line-Fu(Feb 18, 2009)
- Linux tip: How to take a screenshot without X (GUI), just from console(Jan 10, 2009)
- The Linux Command Shell For Beginners: What is The Shell?(Dec 23, 2008)
- Maximize Your Terminal Usage with Terminator(Dec 23, 2008)