Steve McIntyre re-elected Debian leader
Apr 13, 2009, 21:33 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sam Varghese)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Sam
Varghese for this link. ]
"The voting ended on April 11 and the results have been
made public on the Debian website.
"Debian uses the Condorcet method for project leader polls.
"All possible two-way races between candidates are considered
and the winner, if there is one, is the candidate who beats every
other candidate in a two-way race with that candidate."
- Two in race for Debian project leader(Mar 16, 2009)
- Interview: Steve McIntyre of Debian(Mar 10, 2009)
- Debian Seeks New Fearless Leader(Mar 05, 2009)
- Democracy in Action: Electing a Debian Leader(Mar 03, 2009)
- A touch of sadness as Lenny emerges(Feb 13, 2009)
- Debian GNU/Linux: 15 Years Old and at the Crossroads(Aug 18, 2008)
- Interview: Steve McIntyre, Debian Project Leader(Apr 28, 2008)
- Debian Suffers from Community Growing Pains(Apr 23, 2008)
- New Debian Leader Aims for Better Communication(Apr 18, 2008)