Weekly Ten (4-13-2009): Wolverine Leaks, Sex and Lies, Build a Cheap Spycam
Apr 14, 2009, 01:34 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"7. Sex, Lies, and Software Development Are there any
programming jobs you wouldn't take? Not because the jobs didn't pay
enough, had poor benefits, or limited upside -- but because the
work itself made you uncomfortable?
More @ CodingHorror
"9. How to Build a Spy Camera
A simple tutorial on building a hidden spycam out of the old web
camera. No technical skills required.
More @ Ugolog.com"
- Simple Ways to Conserve/Improve Linux Netbook Battery Power(Apr 08, 2009)
- 5 Best BSD Distributions(Apr 03, 2009)
- 25 Cool and Geeky BSD Wallpapers(Apr 02, 2009)
- Weekly Ten (3-30-2009): Scratching itches, 'stealth' security for iPhone, Android Smartphones(Apr 01, 2009)
- iGod, the Linux-loving Cyber God(Mar 28, 2009)
- 15 Cool iPhone-optimized Linux Wallpapers(Mar 26, 2009)
- Installing Parallels Desktop 4 Tools on PCLinuxOS 2009 Guest(Mar 21, 2009)
- 25 Mythical and Humorous Facts About Linus Torvalds(Mar 20, 2009)
- Weekly Ten (3-16-2009): Jon Stewart Exposes Apple, Rocket Scientists Shoot Mosquitoes, more(Mar 18, 2009)