Bringing Light Into The Darkness
Apr 17, 2009, 15:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to helios for this link.
"There would be a total of 12 computers needed. Each
room in each dorm had 3 girls residing within. We would supply 1
computer for every three-girl dorm room. As I made notes of the
layout, I nonchalantly cleared my throat and addressed Ben.
""We're going to be installing Linux on these machines Ben, is
that going to cause you any problems?"
"I finished my sketch in the next two seconds and looked up to
see his physical response.
""No, that's all I run here.""
- A Letter To A Texas Senator(Apr 14, 2009)
- A Linux Migration in Process(Apr 13, 2009)
- The new faces of Linux - Who Do I Yell At?(Apr 09, 2009)
- Portable Ubuntu Runs Ubuntu Inside Windows(Apr 09, 2009)
- The new faces of Linux - Feeling the Power(Apr 08, 2009)
- Enterprise Clueless, Employees Not So Much(Apr 06, 2009)
- Who cares if XP support is ending?(Mar 27, 2009)
- Two Great Kid-Friendly Linux Projects(Mar 26, 2009)
- Michelle Hall On Qimo - Linux For Kids(Mar 26, 2009)
- The Helios Project - Drive To The Future(Mar 26, 2009)