Are macs more insecure than Windows / GNU/Linux?
Apr 18, 2009, 12:01 (6 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Edmundo Carmona)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Edmundo
for this link. ]
"However, Macs are just another closed platform. It
can't be verified to be secure by any third party, so perhaps it
really is that they be more insecure than Güindous... given
that there's no source code to review, I can't really tell (not
that I would check the code, anyway).
"How much DRM code is in OSX these days? Does it spy its users
"a la güindous"? Does anybody know? No source code, so nobody
can't really tell."
- On open source vs. disclosed source voting systems(Apr 16, 2009)
- Your Distro is Insecure: Ubuntu(Apr 14, 2009)
- Worm targets Linux routers(Mar 26, 2009)
- Insecure Candidates: Chrome Wins Hacking Contest(Mar 23, 2009)
- 10 cool things you can do with Linux and not with windows(Feb 23, 2009)
- Security researcher Kaminsky pushes DNS patching(Feb 23, 2009)
- Editor's Note: Linux and FOSS are Good, and Windows is Sucky, and the World is Mad(Feb 14, 2009)
- How To Argue That Open Source Software Is Secure?(Feb 12, 2009)
- OpenSSH: The Poor Man's SOCKS Proxy(Jan 22, 2009)
- It's time to start issuing PC licenses(Jan 16, 2009)