Pirate Bay lawyer calls for retrial
Apr 23, 2009, 17:33 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"Pirate Party chairman Rickard Falkvinge has called for the
verdict to be scrapped.
""The copyright lobby has really managed to bring corruption to
Sweden," he said in a statement.
"One of the groups of which Norström is a signed up member
is Svenska föreningen för upphovsrätt ('the Swedish
Copyright Association'), where he is joined by Henrik
Pontén, Peter Danowsky and Monique Wadsted, all of whom
represented the entertainment industry in the case against file
sharing site The Pirate Bay."
- The Pirate Bay loads cannon with official appeal(Apr 22, 2009)
- Pirate Bay founders found guilty(Apr 17, 2009)
- BSA equates software pirates to Somali pirates(Apr 15, 2009)
- Warner Music Group: All your memories belong to us(Apr 10, 2009)
- New law sees dip in internet traffic(Apr 03, 2009)
- How to kick iTunes' lock-in media formats squarely in the fruit(Mar 17, 2009)
- Thursday Nuggets: IPTraf, OutWit Hub, Infringement and Terrorism(Mar 06, 2009)
- The Pirate Bay - Innocent or Guilty?(Mar 04, 2009)
- The Final Day of The Pirate Bay Trial(Mar 03, 2009)