SpringSource Acquires Hyperic. The newest open source powerhouse?
May 04, 2009, 22:01 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to SMK for this link.
"SpringSource to date has been focused on developer
tools and Java application servers, like its recently released tc
Server, which is a commercial offshoot of the Apache Tomcat server.
"But Cooper-Ellis said tc Server customers had complained about
problems that arose from the different ways that developers and
operation people work. As a result, the overall lifecycle process
for software deployment isn't as efficient as it should be, he
- Spring: A Lightweight Application Framework for Day-to-Day Business Applications(Aug 31, 2008)
- VC Funding for Open Source Rises Again in Q2(Jul 01, 2008)
- Accenture, SpringSource Team Up, But Here's the Real News(Jun 23, 2008)
- SpringSource's Spring Cleaning For Java(May 04, 2008)
- SpringSource Releases Tool Suite(Mar 18, 2008)
- Hyperic Integrates Nagios, MySQL into Systems Management Suite(Feb 14, 2008)
- SpringSource Has Acquired Covalent Technologies(Jan 29, 2008)
- SpringSource Release Train Chugs Along(Dec 22, 2007)