Ubuntu 9.04: The Sizzle that Fizzled
May 07, 2009, 01:31 (6 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Hess)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Ken Hess
for this link. ]
"I don't really see any major improvements. It looks
the same. It feels the same. Same applications. Same everything.
"Sometimes I feel that whomever is responsible for putting out
new distributions feels they must just because it's time to do so.
Ubuntu updates every six months whether it needs to or not. No, I'm
not disappointed or disenchanted but am a little curious as to why
it's such a big deal."
- Frugal Tech Show: Ubuntu, Swine Flu, Windows 7, MariaDB and MySQL(Apr 29, 2009)
- Free Desks and Chairs Anyone?(Apr 23, 2009)
- Linux Desktop in Peril. Solution? Education.(Apr 17, 2009)
- Linux Delivered Your Way(Apr 16, 2009)
- GNOME vs. KDE: The Final Smackdown(Apr 14, 2009)
- Frugal Friday: Conficker, Terrorism, Sun, Debian BSD, Sourceforge(Apr 14, 2009)
- Linux Store Open for Business: A Fantastic Voyage(Apr 13, 2009)