KDE 4.2.3 released
May 07, 2009, 17:01 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Richard
for this link. ]
"It ships with desktop workspace & many
cross-platform applications such as administration programs,
network tools, educational applications, utilities, multimedia
software, games, artwork, development tools & more. KDE's tools
& applications are available in more than 50 languages.
* Enable clear buttons for line edits. See SVN commits 945667,
945667 and 948589.
"* Significantly improve performance of getElementsByClassName.
See SVN commit 961205.
"* Rework replaced elements painting, improving outline
painting, and making sure all phases handle visibility properly.
Fixes bug 155599. See SVN commits 948350 and 961373.
mode when desired. Entering XHTML mode improperly broke tinyMCE
badly. Fixes bugs 188445 and 141523. See SVN commit 948882.
* Fix crashes with / search. Fixes bug 189201. See SVN commit
* Rework form widgets padding for increased compatibility, fixing
several bugs in the process. See SVN commit 961357.
* Fix min/max width computations' handling of newlines in LF
preserving modes (white-space: pre, pre-wrap, pre-line), fixing
missing wrapping in many situations. Fixes bugs 154143 and 130181.
See SVN commit 948757."
- 8 KDE 4 Distributions(May 05, 2009)
- Top 10 KDE4 Applications(May 05, 2009)
- KDE 4.2: Finally a new Linux desktop I can like(May 04, 2009)
- Can Konqueror Compete? A Look at KDE's Browser(May 04, 2009)
KDE Social Desktop Starts to Arrive(May 04, 2009)
- K9Copy - Powerful DVD Backup Tool for KDE4(May 04, 2009)
- Kaffeine 1.0 Pre-Release Preview - First KDE4 Port(Apr 28, 2009)
- Kubuntu 9.04 Falls Short(Apr 28, 2009)
- An early KDE 4.3 review(Apr 09, 2009)
- Available Now: KDE 4.2.2(Apr 02, 2009)