The Thin Line Between Victim and Idiot
May 11, 2009, 15:03 (15 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
[ Thanks to An Anonymous
Reader for this link. ]
"But this isn't a lesson on computer usage.
"It's a wakeup call for common sense.
"Did you know that most computer repair shops, once they
"repair" your system; project future profits on the fact that you
use Microsoft Windows? They know for a fact that you are going to
need them again in six months.
"They put their kids through private schools and upper-crust
colleges because you are a Microsoft Windows User and are not able
to adequately protect your computer.
"It's getting harder and harder to do so. And don't look to
Windows 7 for your salvation...you will still need to laden your
system with the same anti virus garbage and registry cleaners you
did with XP and Vista. There's an even money chance that they are
going to fail anyway. So you've paid for what?"
- Linux - Dealing With The Reality(May 06, 2009)
- Deja Vu All Over Again(May 04, 2009)
- Who Runs Dell(May 04, 2009)
- Does Open Source Need Individual Donations to Survive?(Apr 22, 2009)
- Microsoft: Internet, PCs Need New Security Model(Apr 22, 2009)
- Bringing Light Into The Darkness(Apr 17, 2009)
- A Letter To A Texas Senator(Apr 14, 2009)
- A Linux Migration in Process(Apr 13, 2009)
- The new faces of Linux - Who Do I Yell At?(Apr 09, 2009)