Is the Linux Foundation Our NRA?
May 11, 2009, 20:03 (3 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Hess)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Ken Hess
for this link. ]
"I wonder if any of us are up to the task?
"The NRA gives its members a membership card (Ever hear of a
card-carrying member of the NRA?), a newsletter and insurance.
Insurance against accidents caused by the very thing they support:
Guns. Does the Linux Foundation protect us from the very thing that
""And why would we need protection from Linux?," you ask.
"It isn't protection from Linux but from those who perceive
Linux as such a threat to them that they'll try anything to remove
it from store shelves, data centers and even your hard drive.
Paranoia, you say? Is it really?"
- Ubuntu 9.04: The Sizzle that Fizzled(May 07, 2009)
- Frugal Tech Show: Ubuntu, Swine Flu, Windows 7, MariaDB and MySQL(Apr 29, 2009)
- Free Desks and Chairs Anyone?(Apr 23, 2009)
- Linux Desktop in Peril. Solution? Education.(Apr 17, 2009)
- Linux Delivered Your Way(Apr 16, 2009)
- GNOME vs. KDE: The Final Smackdown(Apr 14, 2009)
- Frugal Friday: Conficker, Terrorism, Sun, Debian BSD, Sourceforge(Apr 14, 2009)
- Linux Store Open for Business: A Fantastic Voyage(Apr 13, 2009)