sK1: Open Source Vector Graphics Editor Similar to CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrato
May 16, 2009, 00:32 (2 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
[ Thanks to Andrei for this link.
"First of all sK1 is oriented for "prepress ready"
PostScript & PDF output.
The major sK1 features:
CMYK colorspace support
CMYK support in Postscript
Universal CDR importer (7-X3 versions) Modern Ttk based (former
Tile widgets) user interface"
- Inkscape: one essential vector graphics application(Apr 13, 2009)
- Scalable Vector Graphics and bitmap rendering using Flex(Mar 18, 2009)
- Xfig: a classic program for diagram editing(Mar 10, 2009)
- Dia: A useful, though flawed, solution for simple diagrams(Mar 05, 2009)
- Xara LX and the leading, bleeding edge of free software graphics(Jan 19, 2009)
- Suite freedom: a review of GIMP 2.6.4(Jan 15, 2009)
- Open Movie Editor: Linux Video Editor with Plot Twists(Oct 28, 2008)
- Flimp - Graphical frontend for Command Line Image Manipulation tools(Oct 15, 2008)
- Become a Multimedia Pro With the Vector Linux Multimedia Bonus Disc(Oct 08, 2008)