Here comes summer's first Linux netbook
May 27, 2009, 20:39 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"HP announced that it was releasing a new netbook, the
HP Mini 110, that runs Ubuntu Linux 8.04 with HP's easy to use Mi
(Mobile internet) desktop interface. It will also be available with
XP Home, but, for once, the Linux powered model looks to be the
more compelling buy even if you don't care for Linux.
"The new Mini will give you a choice between the N270 1.6GHz
Intel Atom CPU you find in almost every netbook on the market
today, and the newer N270 Intel Atom processor N280 that runs at
1.66-GHz. It also boasts a 10.1? LED anti-glare display."
- HP Keeps the Minis Coming with Mini 1101 and 110 XP/Mi Editions(May 27, 2009)
- Linux: Lean, clean, and green(May 27, 2009)
- Has ASUS all but given up on Linux?(May 27, 2009)
Ubuntu running Google Android. Does it matter?(May 27, 2009)
- Feature-packed UMPC survives four-foot drops(May 26, 2009)
- Dell now offering Ubuntu on Studio XPS 13 notebook (crippled)(May 26, 2009)
- Moblin netbook Linux preview(May 26, 2009)
- Up close and personal with Debian 5.0(May 25, 2009)
- Dell now offering Studio XPS 13 with Ubuntu(May 25, 2009)