* Audio: Record voice as you create the tutorial for explaining
* Input formats: Capture screenshots from your PC, or use images in
* Output formats: Macromedia Flash, Standalone EXE, PDF,
PostScript, HTML or any of the above image formats. Use Flash/html
for the web, EXE for distributing to PC users and PDF for printable
* Multilingual support: Works in English, French, German, Italian,
Danish, Spanish, Serbian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and
* Smart Capture Tools: Capture screenshots automatically as you use
your PC, based on mouse and keyboard input (great time saver and
generates professional captures).
* Performance/Quality: Creates highly compressed Flash
presentations (few kbs to few hundreds of kbs, much smaller than
competing commercial products) ideal for using on the web."