Q&A: What’s in a Linux Name?
Jun 11, 2009, 14:03 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"First created by the Finnish programmer Linus Torvalds in 1991,
Linux still maintains its open-source status today. This means that
unlike a closed system (Microsoft Windows, for instance), the
underlying source code for Linux is open for programmers to tinker,
enhance and improve. With 18 years of programmers fiddling with the
system, variations -- commonly known as distributions-- of Linux
have naturally popped up."
- Linux Troubleshooting Guide: Fix the Most Common Problems(Jun 10, 2009)
- The USB Penguin: For the Linux Nerd in Your Life(Jun 10, 2009)
- Macpup - Puppy on steroids(Jun 09, 2009)
- Distribution Release: MilaX 0.4(Jun 04, 2009)
10 ways the Linux desktop improves the user experience(Jun 04, 2009)
- Xandros - the Linux company that isn't(Jun 03, 2009)
- Asus Eee and the 'It's Better with Windows' Campaign(Jun 03, 2009)
- Is Windows killing the Netbook?
(Jun 02, 2009)
- Microsoft strikes back at Linux netbook push(Jun 02, 2009)
- Spice up your LUG!(Jun 02, 2009)