Who should use alpha-status Chromium on Linux?
Jun 16, 2009, 10:34 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to feicipet
for this link. ]
"Typing a URL in the address bar the first time after
starting up causes the entire browser to freeze while it pulls up
the address history. There have been experiments that show the
Windows version of Firefox running faster on Wine than the native
"Sad to say, what I have to put up with while using Firefox
detracts way too much from the positives that it represents. I want
out. I want a browser I can use without having to keep a timer on
so that I know when to restart it 2-3 times a day. I want a browser
I can middle-click 20 RSS entries in Google Reader in rapid-fire
fashion without having it lock up on me.
"There are many alternatives. Not many of them work too well.
Konqueror has issues rendering sites, especially Google Apps which
I use 50% of my online time. Arora slows down when I have more than
5 tabs open, for some reason. Rekonq doesn't really show the speed
that WebKit advertises."
- Unbundle IE in Europe? Why stop there?(Jun 15, 2009)
- Europe to get Windows 7 sans browser(Jun 12, 2009)
- Chrome on Linux: Rough, fast & promising(Jun 05, 2009)
- Where is Firefox 3.5? Why isn't it Firefox 4?(Jun 05, 2009)
- FOSS Gems Sparkle in the Summer Sun(May 28, 2009)
- An early look at Firefox 3.5(May 27, 2009)
- Positive Indicators (Phishing Alerts in Firefox)(May 14, 2009)
- Sneak Preview: Five Game-Changing Features in Firefox 3.5(May 12, 2009)
- Auto Update To The Latest Builds Of Firefox Minefield(May 09, 2009)