Desktop Linux...building the future
Jul 01, 2009, 07:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to helios for this link.
"If you fall into the camp that believes that
Linux/Free Software is at war with proprietary software for the
future, there's good news...or fairly good news if you are a cynic.
Look at what's being done.
"June 22 through June 27th...2009.
"The HeliOS Project built transported and placed 16 Linux
Computers in and around Austin.
"Yeah, it is and I want to tell you why."
- Balancing the Scales(Jun 29, 2009)
- What Myth Do You Want To Kill Today?(Jun 19, 2009)
- Linux Against Poverty - It is a GO
(Jun 18, 2009)
- Linux Against Poverty: The Update(Jun 17, 2009)
- Gnome - The Curtain Is About To Go Up(Jun 15, 2009)
- Does the Mac-Windows-Linux Race Ever Change?(Jun 10, 2009)
- Invisible Forces Destroying the Status Quo(Jun 09, 2009)
- Laptop Raffle Features Alienware Beauty(Jun 08, 2009)
- A hard look at Adobe(Jun 01, 2009)
- NetFlix Where Art Thou?(May 26, 2009)