Quick list of things to do after installing Ubuntu
Jul 01, 2009, 11:32 (3 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to kiterunner for this link.
"Must do stuff
* Make sure that your Internet Connection is active. Now go to
System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager and Click
* You need to install the following packages now. First, Goto
System > Administration>Synaptic Package Manager. Search for
the following packages:"
- Ubuntu: Still Popular?(Jun 29, 2009)
- How to Completely Remove Mono on Ubuntu(Jun 29, 2009)
- Ubuntu Tech Board Plays Down Mono IP Concerns(Jun 27, 2009)
- Is Ubuntu Linux Ready for the Enterprise?
(Jun 27, 2009)
- Ubuntu May Increase Mono-dependent Apps(Jun 25, 2009)
- Set Up a Debian or Ubuntu Machine as a Maildrop(Jun 24, 2009)
- Canonical's Four Most Critical Ubuntu Partners (So Far)(Jun 23, 2009)
- Ubuntu Satanic Store issue cleared up(Jun 20, 2009)
- Ubuntu's A Fading Memory, PCLinuxOS and 64 Studio Are Fab. So Far.(Jun 20, 2009)
- Ubuntu's First Ten Paper Cuts Spotted(Jun 20, 2009)