Krusader 2.0 Review - First Stable KDE4 Release
Jul 01, 2009, 19:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dan Craciun)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"Codenamed 'Mars Pathfinder', 2.0 is the first KDE4
stable release, bringing lots of new features and coming with the
entire interface ported to Qt4 libraries.
"Krusader is a powerful, full-featured and highly customisable
file manager. The first time it starts, Krusader will check for
various optional tools it may need, like kdiff3, krename or the
available compression tools in the system (e.g. gzip, bzip2, zip,
rar etc). Then, it will open the preferences window so you can
configure it the way you want before actually start working."
- 6 best orthodox file managers for Linux(Jun 08, 2009)
- Top 10 KDE4 Applications(May 05, 2009)
- Thunar File Browser: Tips, Tricks and Scripts(Mar 22, 2009)
- Midnight Commander wakes from deep sleep(Feb 02, 2009)
- Making KDE's Konqueror Obey You(Jan 15, 2009)
- Doing a diff Without Touching the Command Line(Nov 21, 2008)
- fdupes - Command Line Tool to Find and List/Delete Duplicate Files(Oct 29, 2008)
- Linux File Management Alternatives(Oct 21, 2008)
- Krusader - Advanced Twinpanel File Manager in openSUSE(Oct 13, 2008)