Another Linux Myth Killed In Broad Daylight
Jul 13, 2009, 15:34 (3 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to helios for this link.
"I stepped outside, messed with the USB dongle to make
sure it was seated in the cradle properly and went back in to check
"Deader'n a stump.
"I practiced the true definition of insanity several times
before I decided to slide in a live CD and see if I couldn't
diagnose the problem. Good ol' "iwconfig" will tell you volumes
combined with some stratigic pinging.
"While the Mepis CD loaded, I made sure the mid-line connections
were good and that I had a solid connection at the USB port behind
the machine. It couldn't have been any tighter if I seated it with
a three pound hammer."
- Internet Keeps Growing - And Getting Faster, Too(Jul 10, 2009)
- The Kernel Newbie Corner: Loadable Kernel Modules, Coming and Going(Jul 08, 2009)
- The pros and "conns" of Intel's ConnMan for Linux(Jun 29, 2009)
- Cisco Offers Linksys 802.11n Router with Linux(Jun 23, 2009)
- Archos 10 Ubuntu with 500GB hard disk and 2GB RAM released!(Jun 18, 2009)
Setting up an Ubuntu webcam server(Jun 17, 2009)
- Five big issues with ARM and Android netbooks(Jun 16, 2009)
- ZaReason Ion Breeze 3770(Jun 15, 2009)
- Ask the Wi-Fi Guru: Damp WiFi Signals, Bridging, Slo-Fi, Why?(Jun 09, 2009)